Our Core Values Guide Everything We Do
Peter & Paul Community Services believes that our culture sets us apart from other nonprofit agencies. It defines us. It’s how we do business.
Together, we are:
- Person-Centered: grounding our work in compassion and respect for the individual while instilling hope and motivation to achieve our greatest potential
- Integrity-focused: accountability in job performance and in following strong ethical principles of honesty, transparency, and professionalism
- Diverse: building and uplifting a community of different life experiences, faiths, ethnicities, social backgrounds, races, genders, and sexual orientations
- Welcoming: hospitable and friendly reception of all with a spirit of gratitude
- Collaborative: emphasizing communication and teamwork agency wide and with community partners
These five core values embody our culture. They keep us aligned and help us make decisions about everything we do from who we hire to the quality of care we provide to clients.