For over thirty-five years, Peter & Paul Community Services has relied on volunteers to help provide aid to the homeless men and women of our community. Donations are important, but PPCS also depends on generous community members who are willing to sacrifice their time to help those in need.
PPCS has several opportunities open to those who are looking to make a difference in their community. These include:
- Cooking and serving meals at our shelter, meals program, and residential programs
- Helping our clients with beautification projects, such as working in our Community Garden
- Working at our special events, including helping people register, serving food and drink, selling tickets, and cleaning up
- Playing chess or other board games with clients at our shelter and residential programs
- Entering data at our administrative building
- Playing soccer with our street soccer team (18+ only)
- Keeping our facilities clean and orderly by volunteering as custodial workers or helping maintain our outdoor areas.
If you are interested helping, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, or fill out our online Volunteer Sign-Up form.
Meghann Van Pelt