Donations are important, but PPCS also depends on generous community members who are willing to give their time to help those in need.
PPCS looks forward to resuming typical volunteer activities. Currently, here are some wonderful ways to volunteer:
- A note of appreciation: Write a thank you note to one of our amazing program staff who have continued to serve our clients and patrons throughout this pandemic. Mail your notes to: Staff Thank you, care of Kati Ballard Hoffman, 2612 Wyoming Street, St. Louis, MO 63118.
- Masks: Our clients are always in need of disposable masks, like these.
- Give the gift of a ride: The majority of our clients get to work or appointments by bus (average $6/round trip) To fund a ride, click here. *Add “MetroBus fare” to the acknowledgement field.
- Help stock the fridge: Please follow this link.
- Send food to Soulard Shelter: In-person serving is suspended. You may send in food via a meal delivery service or drop it off at the door. Homemade or restaurant made are both accepted. Our shelter needs: Pre-packaged breakfasts and snacks, sack lunches, and dinners in quantities of 30. Delivery window: 5:30-6:30pm. Please contact Kati to schedule meal delivery.
- Zoom piano lessons: Play the piano? Would you like to give lessons via Zoom? Please reach out to Kati Ballard Hoffman for more details.
- Make a purchase from our Wishlist: We are accepting new, unopened in-kind donations.
For all inquiries, please reach out to our Volunteer and In-Kind Donation Coordinator.