Register to Volunteer
Volunteering has been severely impacted by COVID-19. We still welcome your interest, and we’ll keep you updated as we know more about upcoming opportunities.
All volunteers must be registered on VOMO, our volunteer scheduling platform.
For 40 years, Peter & Paul Community Services has relied on volunteers to help provide aid to the men and women of our community who are experiencing homelessness.
Donations are important, but PPCS also depends on generous community members who are willing to give their time to help those in need.
PPCS looks forward to resuming typical volunteer activities. Currently, here are some wonderful ways to volunteer:
- A note of appreciation: Write a thank you note to one of our amazing program staff who have continued to serve our clients and patrons throughout this pandemic. Mail your notes to: Staff Thank you, care of Deb Cottin, 2612 Wyoming Street, St. Louis, MO 63118.
- Give the gift of a ride: The majority of our clients get to work or appointments by bus (average $6/round trip) To fund a ride, click here. *Add “MetroBus fare” to the acknowledgement field.
- Help stock the fridge: Please follow this link.
- Send/serve food to our emergencies shelters: There are daily opportunities to prepare and/or serve meals.
- Make a purchase from our Wishlist: We are accepting new, unopened in-kind donations.
For all inquiries, please reach out to our Chief Development Officer.