Tributes & Memorial Gifts to Honor Loved Ones
Establishing a memorial or tribute gift is a meaningful way to honor your loved one or celebrate a specific occasion. When you express generosity through a memorial or tribute, you not only honor the person that impacted your life, you make an impact in the lives of the people we serve.
There are many reasons to honor a loved one or occasion. Here are some ways that our constituents have expressed care through memorial and tribute gifts:
- You can honor a special person or friend.
- You can celebrate an occasion, such as a birthday, wedding, or anniversary.
- You can honor a group you appreciate, including co-workers, customers or church groups.
- You can make a memorial gift in honor of a loved one that passed away.
- You can donate in lieu of flowers.
- You can make a Christmas gift to grandparents in the name of your children.
Upon making the gift, let us know where you would like us to send the acknowledgement and we will send a letter to the honoree or designated family member notifying them of your gift without stating the amount.
Donations of all sizes help pay for the services we provide our homeless clients. Your gift in memory or in honor of a loved one or occasion makes what we do at PPCS possible.
For more information regarding Memorial or Tribute gifts, please contact our Director of Development:
Director of Development