YOUR PARTNERSHIP MAKES A DIFFERENCE
With partners like you, Peter & Paul Community Services can meet the fundamental needs of the most underserved populations in St. Louis. For those who are chronically homeless and to people who struggle with mental illness, HIV/AIDS, and sobriety, your generosity provides hope, housing and life changing support.
In 2020, your generosity enabled PPCS to:
- End homelessness for 48 individuals in our community.
- Provide shelter and counseling for 214 individuals.
- Serve 54,702 meals to people in need.
- Serve 1,214 individuals with housing and meals.
- End chronic homelessness with 25 one bedroom apartments at our Garfield Place Apartments.
- Serve clients with mental illness at our Labre Center residential care facility.
- Provide shelter and care for homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS at our Positive Directions.
YOUR GIVING CHANGES LIVES
Your financial support enables people like Antonio to receive managed care, rise above current hindrances, and achieve a better life. For Antonio, he found a caring community that empowered him to grow and succeed. Read more success stories.