Your Dollars at Work
With partners like you, Peter & Paul Community Services can meet the fundamental needs of the most underserved populations in St. Louis. For those who are chronically homeless and to people who struggle with mental illness, HIV/AIDS, and sobriety, your generosity provides hope, housing and life changing support.
Your Partnership Makes a Difference
In 2016 alone, your generosity enabled PPCS to:
- End homelessness for 200 individuals in our community.
- Provide shelter and counseling for 1,200 individuals.
- Serve 200,000 meals to people in need.
- Open the Biddle Housing Opportunities Center on N. Tucker Street. This partnership with St. Patrick’s Center and The City of St. Louis offers a 24-hour facility that provides shelter to 100 men each night and delivers supportive services to 50-70 people each day.
- End chronic homelessness with 25 one bedroom apartments at our Garfield Place Apartments-Safe Haven
- Serve clients with mental illness at our Labre Center residential care facility
- Provide shelter and care for homeless individuals living with HIV/AIDS at our Positive Directions
- Benefit from 4,000 amazing volunteers who donated 38,000 hours of time to keep our programs up and running.
Your Giving Changes Lives
Your financial support enables people like Antonio to receive managed care, rise above current hindrances, and achieve a better life. For Antonio, he found a caring community that empowered him to grow and succeed. Read more success stories.
Your Money is Put to Good Use
At PPCS, 90 cents of every dollar raised is used for life-changing programs and services. So, your generosity directly touches the lives of homeless people. PPCS is committed to being good stewards of the resources you provide. Homelessness hasn’t been solved yet, but Peter & Paul Community Services will continue to serve those who need assistance each and every day. And it’s dollars from generous people like you that make solutions to homelessness a reality.